Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel
Membrane Transporters mediate the movement of ions and molecules via binding and moving the substance across the membrane. There are two main actions of transporter: facilitated diffusion (passive transport) and active transport. Membrane transporters which bind the hydrolysis of ATP to the transport of target molecules are referred to as ATPases. For instance, Na+,K+-ATPases or Na+,K+-pumps are responsible for the transport of Na+ out of and K+ into cells.
Ion channels are pore-forming membrane proteins which allow the flow of ions across the membrane. The ion channels can be broadly grouped into six families including calcium channels, chloride channels, potassium channels, sodium channels, gap junction proteins and porins. Not all ion channels are gated, such as certain type of K+ and Cl– channels, transient receptor potential superfamily of cation channels, the ryanodine receptors and the IP3 receptors, but most Na+, K+, Ca2+ and some Cl– channels are all gated by voltage. Ligand-gated channels are regulated in response to ligand binding (e.g. neurotransmitters signaling). These ligand-gated neurotransmitter receptors are known as ionotropic receptors. Various neurotransmitters couple to ionotropic receptors such as glutamate, acetylcholine, glycine, GABA, and serotonin.
- B8553 DCBASummary: 驱虫剂 N-N-二乙基-间甲苯甲酰胺 (DEET) 的代谢物
- B8524 VU0810464Summary: 有效的且选择性的非尿素蛋白门控的内向整流钾通道 (GIRK, Kir3) 激活剂
- B8510 RimeporideSummary: 有效的选择性Na+/H+交换剂 (NHE-1) 抑制剂
- B8505 XE 991 dihydrochlorideSummary: Kv7 (KCNQ)通道的阻滞剂
- B8502 BRITE-338733Summary: RecA ATPase抑制剂
- B8495 BI 01383298Summary: 有效的SLC13A5抑制剂
- B8483 ML365Summary: 一种选择性的双孔结构域钾通道 TASK1/KCNK3 抑制剂
- B8478 ML329Summary: 一种小眼畸形相关转录因子 (MITF) 抑制剂
- B8476 NQ301Summary: 一种抗血栓剂
- B6071 SpadinSummary: TREK-1通道抑制剂