The mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) is a highly conserved family of serine/threonine kinases that mediate a board range of cellular processes, including proliferation, differentiation, motility, migration, stress response, apoptosis and survival. The activation of MAPK involves signaling pathways consisting of MAPK kinase (i.e. MAPKKK or MEKK) that activates MAPK/ERK (i.e. MAPKK or MEK). A variety of extracellular signals such as mitogens, cytokines, growth factors, and environmental stressors stimulate a phosphorylation-dependent increase in the activity of MAPK.
Activated MAPKs transduce the phosphorylation and activation of MAPK-activated protein kinases (MAPKAPKs), e.g. RSK, MSK, or MNK family, and MK2/3/5. There are three main MAPK families, signal-regulated kinase 1 and 2 (Erk1/2 or p44/42), the c-Jun N-terminal kinases 1-3 (JNK1-3)/ stress activated protein kinases (SAPK1A, 1B, 1C), the p38 isoforms (p38α, β, γ, and δ). ERK signaling is involved in cell division, migration and survival. p38 MAPK and JNK/SAPK pathways are activated by cellular stress. The p38 MAPK pathway regulates cell motility, transcription, and chromatin remodeling. JNK/SAPK signaling affects apoptosis and inflammation. Dysregulation of MAPK pathway results in tumorgenesis and other pathological conditions.
- B8535 SKF86002Summary: 一种具有口服活性的 p38 MAPK 抑制剂
- B8501 GW284543Summary: MEK5选择性抑制剂
- C5850 SD 169Summary: MAP激酶p38α和p38β的选择性ATP竞争性抑制剂
- C5489 8-CPT-Cyclic AMP (sodium salt)Summary: 环AMP和环GMP依赖性蛋白激酶（PKA和PKG）的亲脂性激活剂
- C5316 RWJ 67657Summary: MAP激酶p38α和p38β的口服活性抑制剂
- C5545 MK2 Inhibitor IVTarget: MK2Summary: 高选择性、非ATP竞争性MK2抑制剂
- B7850 BMS-582949 hydrochlorideSummary: p38 MAPK抑制剂
- C4949 SB 202474Summary: 研究p38抑制的阴性对照
- C5106 LL-Z 1640-4Summary: 信号特异性JNK/p38通路和TAK 1抑制剂
- C4683 H-8 (hydrochloride)Summary: PKA和PKG的有效抑制剂