The cell cycle is a regulatory system that controls the proper order and timing of cellular growth and division events. Mutation in the proteins regulating the cell cycle, leads to uncontrolled cell division or propagation of damaged DNA which contributes to genomic instability and oncogenesis.
The cell cycle is consisted of 4 main phases: Gap 1 (G1), DNA replication (S), Gap 2 (G2), and mitosis (M). There are “checkpoints” mechanism regulates the transition between these phases, at the G1/S boundary, in the S-phase and during G2/M phases. Cell can only pass through these checkpoints when signaling factors are activated and free of DNA damage. Important proteins that control cell cycle events and checkpoints are cullins, cyclins, cyclin-dependent kinases (Cdks), p53 and their inhibitors etc. Cdks family (Cdk2, Cdk3, Cdk4 and Cdk6) are Ser/Thr kinases that regulate cell cycle progression in association with cyclin binding partners (cyclin D, cyclin E and cyclin A) during all four phases. p53 halts the cell cycle if the DNA is damaged and allowing time for DNA repair to progress; it can also initiate apoptosis if DNA damage is too severe to be repaired.
- B8548 RA-9Summary: 有效的，具有选择性和细胞渗透性的蛋白酶体相关DUBs抑制剂
- B8547 SR59230ASummary: 有效的选择性 β3-肾上腺素能受体拮抗剂,并具有穿透血脑屏障的能力
- B8539 KY-226Summary: 蛋白酪氨酸磷酸酶1B（PTP1B）抑制剂
- B8531 BDP5290Summary: ROCK 和 MRCK 的有效抑制剂
- B8527 NVP-2Summary: 一种有效的、选择性的、非神经毒性和ATP竞争性的 cyclin dependent kinase 9 (CDK9) 的抑制剂
- B8515 NG 52Summary: 有效的选择性的Cdc28p and Pho85p激酶抑制剂
- B8506 Tubulin inhibitor 6Summary: 微管蛋白抑制剂
- B8479 BTB-1Summary: 有效，选择性和可逆的有丝分裂运动蛋白Kif18A的抑制剂
- B8475 ML346Summary: Hsp70 和 HSF-1 活性的激活剂
- B7912 PyridoxineSummary: A pyridine derivative