Stem cells are a class of undifferentiated cells that are able to differentiate into specialized tissue cell types. There are two types of stem cells: embryonic stem cells (ESC) and adult stem cells (ASC). The ESC is originated from the inner cell of blastocysts, and the ASC is located in specific tissues, such as bone marrow, adipose tissue and blood.
In ESC, BMP/TGF-β signaling pathway plays a key role in maintaining pluripotency and self-renewal. It signals through Smad proteins, and the FGF signaling pathway, which activates the MAPK and Akt pathways. The Wnt signaling pathway also promotes pluripotency. OCT-4, SOX2, and NANOG are three main transcription factors that are expressed and activated by these pathways. Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) are pluripotent cells that can be generated from differentiated cells with forced expression of specific reprogramming factors. Both ESC and iPSC can be induced to develop into distinct cell types that associated with three primary germ layers: ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm. Signaling pathways that control the development of these cell lineages, including BMP/TGF-β, Notch, Wnt/β-catenin, Hedgehog and Hippo pathways, which regulate cell division, growth and differentiation. Defects in stem cell signaling are related to developmental disorders and cancer.
- A8735 XMU-MP-12 CitationTarget: MSTSummary: MST1/2的强效选择性抑制剂
- B7364 QS 11Summary: ARFGAP1抑制剂，Wnt/β-连环蛋白通路调节剂
- A9905 Stem Cell Set ISummary: 抑制HDAC/GSK-3GSK-3α/β/组蛋白甲基转移酶/ALK5
- C5433 HLY78Summary: Wnt/β-连环蛋白通路的正调节因子
- C5138 CUR 61414Summary: hedgehog诱导的细胞活性的强效抑制剂
- C5136 Oxy-16Summary: hedgehog活性的拮抗剂
- C4813 ML-243Summary: 癌症干细胞抑制剂
- C4664 RSC-133Summary: 促进人体细胞重编程为多能干细胞
- C4582 ALLO-1Summary: SMO拮抗剂
- C4227 BRD7116Summary: 白血病干细胞活性抑制剂