Dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) is an enzyme that catalyzes the reduction of dihydrofolate (H2F) to tetrahydrofolate (H4F) utilizing nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH) as the hydride (H-) donor, in which the pro-R hydrogen of NADPH is transferred to C6 of the pteridine ring with concomitant protonation at the N5 position. The functional DHFR gene (approximately 30 kb with six exons and five introns) has been identified to encode DHFR enzyme. Human DHFR enzyme is a monomeric protein of 186 amino acids, which is characterized by containing a highly conserved dinucleotide-binding domain consisting of seven parallel and one antiparallel β-strands intercalated by α-helices.
- C5763 Cycloguanil (hydrochloride)Summary: 二氢叶酸还原酶（DHFR）抑制剂
- A3707 Pemetrexed disodium hemipenta hydrateSummary: 抗叶酸和抗代谢剂
- A4390 Pemetrexed1 CitationTarget: Thymidylate Synthase|DHFR|GARFTSummary: TS、DHFR、GARFT和AICARFT抑制剂
- A4353 PyrimethamineSummary: DHFR抑制剂
- A4350 PralatrexateSummary: 抗叶酸，叶酸类似物。
- A4347 Methotrexate2 CitationTarget: Folate AnalogueSummary: 叶酸拮抗剂，抑制DFHR。