Tyrosine kinase is a large group of proteins regulates the function of cell growth, differentiation, motility, cytoskeletal rearrangement and adhesion etc. They activate the target protein through transfer of phosphate from ATP to the hydroxyl group of a target protein tyrosine. Transmembrane receptor kinases and non-receptor cytoplasmic kinases are two main categories of the tyrosine kinases.
Receptor tyrosine kinases bind to extracellular ligands/growth factors, which promotes receptor dimerization and autophosphorylation of receptor tyrosine residues. This triggers a cascade of downstream events through phosphorylation of intracellular proteins that ultimately transduce the extracellular signal to the nucleus, causing changes in gene expression. Receptor tyrosine kinases include EGFR/ErbB, PDGFR, VEGFR, FGFR and MET subfamilies etc. Dysfunctions in tyrosine phosphorylation are linked to oncogenic transformation. In additions, various adaptor and effector proteins couple to carboxy-terminal of an active kinase. For instance, binding of the GRB2 adaptor protein activates EGFR and MAPK/ERK signaling.
Non-receptor tyrosine kinases involve many well-defined proteins (e.g. the Src family kinases, c-Abl, and Jak kinases) and other kinases which regulates cell growth and differentiation. For example, Src family kinases are curial for activating and inhibitory pathways in the innate immune response.
- C4281 SR 0987Summary: RORγ的T细胞特异性同种型的激动剂
- C4727 4-methyl ErlotinibSummary: EGFR抑制剂
- C4394 Rp-8-pCPT-Cyclic GMPS (sodium salt)Summary: GMP依赖性蛋白激酶（cGKs）抑制剂
- C4363 Rp-8-bromo-Cyclic GMPS (sodium salt)Summary: cGMP依赖性蛋白激酶（cGK）抑制剂
- C4025 CEP-28122Summary: 间变性淋巴瘤激酶（ALK）抑制剂
- C3677 PD 166326Summary: 受体酪氨酸激酶抑制剂
- C3730 AAL-993Summary: VEGF受体抑制剂
- C3707 GSK2981278Summary: RORγ选择性的反向激动剂
- C5737 JNJ-10198409Summary: 血小板衍生生长因子（PDGF-BB）酪氨酸激酶抑制剂
- C3841 Neoruscogenin中文名: 新鲁斯可皂苷元Summary: 核受体RORα激动剂