The KEAP1-Nrf2 pathway is the major regulator of cytoprotective responses to chemical and/or oxidative stresses caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS) and electrophiles. Nrf2 (nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2) is a transcription factor that binds together with small Maf proteins to the antioxidant response element (ARE) in the regulatory regions of cellular defense enzyme genes leading to the activation of a wide rang of cell defense processes; while KEAP1 (Kelch ECH associating protein 1), a negative repressor of Nrf2, is an adaptor protein for a Cul3-based ubiqutitin E3 ligase that binds to Nrf2 and promotes its degradation by the ubiquitin proteasome pathway.
- C3283 2-Trifluoromethyl-2'-methoxychalconeSummary: Nrf2激活剂
- B7761 AI-3Summary: Nrf2/Keap1和Keap1/Cul3相互作用抑制剂
- B5721 TAT 14Summary: Nrf2激活剂
- B1931 Dimethyl FumarateSummary: Nrf2通路激活剂
- A3335 Curcumin1 CitationTarget: Histone Deacetylases (HDACs)|Nrf2|Histone Acetyltransferases (HATs)|TyrosinasesSummary: Tyrosinase（酪氨酸酶）抑制剂
- A3220 BardoxoloneTarget: COX|iNOSSummary: 用于治疗慢性肾病，每天一次
- N2285 Dimethylfraxetin